Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Book Signing Tonight!

by Wanda Jenifer

I know this is last minute, but thought someone may be interested.

Steve Wozniak is discussing and signing "iWoz: From Computer Geek to Cult
Icon: How I Invented the Personal Computer, Co-Founded Apple, and
Had Fun Doing It."

7 p.m. tonight (November 21)
Politics and Prose
5015 Connecticut Avenue, NW.
202-364-1919
Free

Wozniak co-founded Apple Computer with Steve Jobs in 1976 and created the Apple I and Apple II computers in the mid-1970s.

He was a recent guest on Comedy Central's, The Colbert Report. Check out the video:


Woz Interview: The Colbert Report

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Mark H. said...

I hope someone went. I heard him in Philadelphia recently and he is a fascinating speaker!
--Amy E.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home